RELEASE NOTE - MIPS OPEN IDE v22.214.171.124906040450 (Updated Release - 12 JUNE, 2019)
- You can build and debug C application for MIPS Embedded and MIPS Embedded Linux.
- Provide specific options for MIPS to build with toolchain.
- You can debug application by pressing on "Debug As" button on menu toolbar.
- Customized for MIPS toolchain https://codescape.mipsopen.com
- Have Windows desktop shorcut after installation.
- Verify Qemu, RootFS and Kernel before running Debug.
- Check for MIPS toolchain on startup.
- Allow user to Start Qemu manually before debugging.
- Can debug all cases in both Standalone Embedded and Embedded Linux.
- Fix bug that debugger can not exit from loop in Embedded Linux.
- Provide Uninstaller.
- Upgrade to the latest Eclipse version (Eclipse 2018-09).
- Fix issue Program Compatibility Assistant dialog on Windows 7.
- On Windows, when starting Qemu manually at the first time, it shows error that port is in used.
ANTICIPATED NEXT RELEASE FEATURES:
- Support CentOS.
- Support MipsR3-MipsR5, microMips.
Please Register or login to download MIPS Open IDE – Linux.